The Blue-White Room, Red Hall, Yellow Chamber and Green Hall, which can be visited in Wildeck Castle, date from the Renaissance-style renovation of the castle in 1545-1547 and were already mentioned in an inventory in 1552. The rooms, chambers and halls have been named after their color. Windows, the textile wall hangings and the furniture were color coordinated with the ceilings.
Although, unfortunately, historical furniture has not survived, the magnificent coved beam and coffered ceilings shine again in their old beauty after extensive restoration.
Most of our rooms, such as the "Rasmussen motorcycle collection" and a small exhibition on the history of the city, are housed in the rooms.